Job Seekers + Potential Employers — 9-11 a.m.
Career Training + Educational Webinar with Penn Commercial — 11-12:30 p.m. (click here to join the webinar!)
- 11–11:20 a.m. – Medical Programs – Practical Nursing, Medical Assistant + Phlebotomy
- 11:25-11:45 a.m. – Spa and Salon – Toni & Guy + Esthetics
- 11:50-12:10 p.m. – Computer Aided Drafting + Design/Information Technology and Security
- 12:10-12:30 p.m. – Trade School Programs – HVAC, Welding, Electricians and CDL
Preparing for Your Job Search Educational Webinars
- 12:30-1:00 p.m. – Resume Writing Tips with Blueprints (click here to join the webinar!)
- 2:30-3 p.m. – Prepping for the Job Interview with Blueprints (click here to join the webinar!)
Job Seeker + Potential Employers — 1-2:30 p.m.
Looking for a job? Talk to available employers today! Click on the links below to access the Zoom meetings.
Presbyterian SeniorCare Network
PA CareerLink Washington County
Home Instead Senior Care
Washington Health System
Arc Human Services
USA Staffing Edufast Solutions
All Ways Safe, LLC.
Coca Cola Botling
The Observer-Reporter, in conjunction with the Washington County Chamber of Commerce, PA CareerLink® Washington County, and Penn Commercial, are working together to host a virtual Career Expo. The aim is to help identify job opportunities for those unemployed because of the COVID-19 and assist high school juniors and seniors who cannot participate in traditional career fairs because of the pandemic restrictions. Penn Commercial will focus on trade school programs and trade career opportunities.
Find your next job at the 2020 Fall Career Expo, brought to you by the Observer-Reporter. Connect with recruiters and employers from diverse fields throughout our region that include health care, information technology, manufacturing, retail, human services, the oil and gas industry and much more. This year, we’re hosting the event entirely online!
Fill out the form below to get started.
Thanks to the Career Fair, we had an opportunity to connect with UPMC representatives to create a partnership for potential jobs for our medical students! We are thrilled that this connection happened- it means bright futures for our graduates. THANK YOU O-R!
Looking to hire people?
Employers, recruiters, and schools: find your next great employee at the 2020 Virtual Fall Career Expo. To reserve your space at this year’s expo, fill out the form below.
Contact the Observer-Reporter Recruitment Team
724-222-2200 | email@example.com